58 George Street Luton
George Street in 1901 - to see a larger version, please click on the image
58 George Street was first listed in 1910 when it was in the occupation of Fleming, Reid and Company Limited, "wool repository". The company was last listed in 1920. In 1939 the premises was listed as part of Lloyds Bank Limited, which had been next door at 60 George Street for many years and continues to occupy the premises at the time of writing .